October 20, 2010

Undecided :-(

I know that by now I should have a topic and thesis set on what it is that I am going to write about, but right now all my ideas are up in the air. I understand that the base topic that I choose was too broad and I needed  to simplify it more, but now I'm stuck. First I started out with "Communication Through Art:, then I jumped to "Renaissance Art" and now I'm thinking about just writing about a specific artist, Robert Rauschenberg., but now I feel like its too late to change my mind. I want my paper to be more focused rather all over the place. Hmmm... decisions decisions

But Robert Raunschenberg is looking like a go for me....also because Ms. McCormick said she loved him :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Naaiiyqua, I know exactly how your feeling. I was feeling the same way last week. What really helped me out was when I realized that I was forcing myself to do something or to go in a direction that I didnt want to go with my research paper. Just go back to what interested you in Art, perhaps an artist, artwork or artform. Maybe that might help. Also, dont worry about your introduction because you can always change it. Good Luck !

    ReplyDelete